Wednesday 23 July 2014

A Magical Weekend in London - 2006




The news this morning mentioned The Giants coming to Liverpool.  This street theatre is brought to the UK by the French troupe "Royal de Luxe".

Back in 2006 I experienced the most magical weekend when I had the good fortune to see one of their shows spread over two days in London.  I could not stop taking photographs and the following pictures tell their own story.




































For anyone looking for good toilet facilities in the vicinity of Trafalgar Square then I can recommend those on the Ground Floor of the National Gallery.  Alternatively there are those in Charing Cross Main Line Station but you will need to pay London prices of 30p to use these !

If you ever get a chance to see Royal de Luxe Street Theatre then do not pass it up.  That was one weekend I will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment